Sell Your Clothes
YOU MUST READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT - Our procedures have updated Jan 2021!
Here's how it works:
- We buy adult sizes in good condition. Our customers love unique styles and brands like ASOS, Converse, Free People, H&M, Levi's, Patagonia, Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Vans and Zara. Trendy vintage sells great, too!
- Bring clothes that are clean/freshly laundered/odor & smoke free. We do not accept items with excessive wear, pet hair, holes, stains, missing buttons, etc. Items that don’t meet these requirements will be rejected and returned.
- Fold your clothes in 1-2 medium bags (a reusable grocery tote is ideal). Label your bags with your name and email address. If you have more than two bags worth, you can make two appointments for the same day. Please email us if you have more than four bags.
- On the day of your appointment, drop off your bag(s) at Ashby. You can use our side entrance for quick in and out drop off. Please have your valid photo ID available. PLEASE WEAR A FACE COVERING when you enter the store.
*Note, you do not have to arrive precisely at your appointment time, just within the 11-5 (M-F) or 11-4 (Sat&Sun) resale window!
- All drop offs are quarantined for 24 hours. Once we review your clothes, we’ll email you a list of what we purchased, instructions for picking up/donating your passes and your payout amount. Please respond to the email letting us know which payment method you'd prefer and if you'd like to pick up or donate your passes.
- You can choose to receive 30% via PayPal or 50% store credit (applied to a new, paperless store credit account). Please allow a turn around time of 24 hrs. *If you do not see an email from us, please check your spam!
- We do not buy or return clothes without an appointment AND a valid photo ID.
- We have the right to refuse service for any reason.
- If you do not drop off your items by 5PM (M-Fri) or 4PM (Sat & Sun) on your appointment day, you must reschedule.
- We will send you a list of the item type we took, ie "1 dress, 3 tops." If you would like a more detailed itemization, please let us know prior to drop off.
- We purchase and price your clothes on the spot and then immediately add them to our inventory. This means that we cannot return items once they have been priced and purchased unless we have been previously notified. If you are concerned with a specific item's payout or are not sure if you want to sell an item(s), you must discuss it with us BEFORE you drop off your items. We are happy to accommodate you as long as we are given prior notice.
- Unclaimed passes will be donated after 4pm on the day after your totals are emailed.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com