Sell Your Clothes
YOU MUST READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT:
Here's how it works:
- We buy adult sizes in good condition. Our customers love unique styles and brands like ASOS, Converse, Free People, H&M, Levi's, Patagonia, Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Vans and Zara. Trendy vintage sells great, too!
- Bring clothes that are clean/freshly laundered/odor & smoke free. We do not accept items with excessive wear, pet hair, holes, stains, missing buttons, etc. Items that don’t meet these requirements will be rejected and returned.
- Fold your clothes in 1-2 small bags (a reusable grocery bag is ideal). Label your bags with your name and email address.
On the day of your appointment, drop off your bag(s) at 3007 West Cary St (across the street from Ashby) any time between 12PM and 4PM on Mon -Thur appointment days and between 11AM-2PM on Sunday appointment days. Please knock when you arrive and have your valid photo ID available. PLEASE WEAR A FACE COVERING when you come to the door.
- All drop offs are quarantined for 24 hours. Once we review your clothes, we’ll email you an itemization of what we purchased, instructions for picking up/donating your passes and your payout amount. Please respond to the email letting us know which payment method you'd prefer and if you'd like to pick up or donate your passes.
- You can choose to receive 30% via PayPal or 50% store credit (applied to a new, paperless store credit account). Please allow a turn around time of at least 48 hours.
Terms & Conditions
- We do not buy or return clothes without an appointment AND a valid photo ID.
- We have the right to refuse service for any reason.
- If you do not drop off your items by 4PM (M-Th) or 2PM (Sun) on your appointment day, you must reschedule.
- We purchase and price your clothes on the spot then immediately add them to our inventory. This means that we cannot return items once they have been priced and purchased. If you are concerned with a specific item's payout, you must discuss it with us BEFORE you drop off your items.
- Unclaimed passes will be donated after 4pm the day of your pickup appointment.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com