Sell Your Clothes
Appointments open every Sunday at 11am.
Help! The website looks like there are no appointments for the year. Is this a glitch? No. This means we are already booked for the week. Please check back throughout the week for cancellations.
If you have questions about making your appointment, please email Info@ashbyrva.com, so a manager can address your needs.
Our Selling Guidelines:
We do not accept walk-ins: We book a specific number of 15-minute appointments daily, contingent on our inventory and so our intake staff is not rushed. You've taken the time to sort through and bring us your clothes; we owe it to you to review and price them carefully and thoughtfully.
If you have maternity/nursing, upscale women's or kids' clothes, check out our sister stores! Clementine sells designer and contemporary women's fashion on consignment. Clover sells kids' (sizes newborn-14) + maternity/nursing clothes. Both stores are conveniently located a few doors down from us!
How Much to Bring: Fold your clothes in 1-2 medium-sized tote bags (a reusable grocery bag is ideal!). NO TRASH BAGS OR STORAGE BINS! If you have more than two totes, please make two appointments for the same day, or contact us if you have more than four totes.
Your Appointment Day: Please arrive on time with your photo ID ready, so we don't have to rush through your buy. Allow 10-15 minutes for us to review and price your clothes. IMPORTANT NOTE: If you want a list of what we bought or specific item pricing, you must tell us at drop off. Since your clothes are immediately added to our inventory once processed, we cannot retrieve them for you.
Your Payout: We email you within 24 hours of your appointment and offer you 30% of the selling price via PayPal or 50% in store credit. Check your spam folder before calling us if you do not see our payout email.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- We do not buy clothes without an appointment AND a valid photo ID.
- We have the right to refuse service for any reason.
- If you do not drop off your items on your appointment time/day, you must reschedule.
- We do not provide an itemized list of prices or what we buy unless you make this request when you drop off your clothes.
- Unless you make a request at drop off, we cannot return items once they have been processed and added to inventory. We are happy to discuss a specific item's payout or return items you do not want to sell, as long as we are given prior notice.
- Unclaimed passes are donated.
- Multiple no call/no show sellers will be denied future appointments.