Sell Your Clothes
We Want You to Make the Most Money from Your Clothes.
Please Read Our Selling Guidelines BEFORE Booking Your Appointment
What Our Customers Want: Our customers love unique styles and brands like ASOS, Converse, Free People, H&M, Levi's, Patagonia, Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Vans and Zara. Trendy vintage sells great too!
What We Buy: We buy adult sizes in good condition. We only accept clothes that are clean/freshly laundered/odor & smoke free. Do not bring items with excessive wear, pet hair, holes, stains, missing buttons, etc.; these items should be donated.
How Much to Bring: Fold your clothes in 1-2 medium tote bags (no trash bags or bins. A reusable grocery tote is ideal). Label your totes with your name and email address. If you have more than two totes, please make two appointments for the same day. If you have more than four totes, email us so we can accommodate you.
Your Appointment Day: Bring your tote(s) and a valid photo ID to the shop. FACE COVERINGS ARE STILL REQUIRED. *Please come at your appointment time - we will sort your items on the spot and return unwanted items. We are no longer accepting your passes for donation.
Wait Time: Please allow 10-15 minutes for us to review your items. We will return what we cannot sell on the spot and then email you within 24 hours with your payout options. We no longer accept donations. *Note: If you want a list of what we bought or specific item pricing, you must tell us at drop off. Your clothes are immediately added to our inventory when priced. Thus, we cannot provide these details once we have processed your clothes.
Payout: We offer you 30% of the selling price via PayPal or 50% in store credit within 24 hrs. If you do not see an email from us after 24 hours, please check your spam!
- Cancellations/Rescheduling: If you cannot make your appointment, please cancel or reschedule within our scheduling app via the link in your confirmation or reminder email.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- We do not buy clothes without an appointment AND a valid photo ID.
- We have the right to refuse service for any reason.
- If you do not drop off your items on your appointment time/day, you must reschedule.
- We do not provide an itemized list of prices or what we buy. You must make this request when you drop off your clothes.
- We purchase and price your clothes on the spot then immediately add them to our inventory.
- Unless you make a request at drop off, we cannot return items once they have been processed and added to inventory. We are happy to discuss a specific item's payout or return items you do not want to sell, as long as we are given prior notice.
- Unclaimed passes are donated.
- Multiple no call/no show sellers will be denied future appointments.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com